Posted: 2017-12-11, in category: Recruitment Event, Training Event
HOW TO GET INTO CAR SALES – Recruitment & Training Course
Leeds, West Yorkshire: 19th January 2018
Was £99 – Now £39!
Is this for you?
- Frustrated by poor pay and unfair contracts in your industry?
- Motivated to control your own earning potential in a dynamic & exciting environment?
- A people-person with a positive, can-do attitude?
- Simply a car and sales enthusiast already asking yourself how to get into car sales?!
Yes? Then this could be for you! Read on…
So, how do I get into car sales?
Here’s how to get into car sales – Jump Start Recruitment’s unique ‘car sales training and recruitment course’. This is aimed at identifying, educating and assisting determined people who are interested in starting a career in car sales. We are a team of former motor sales people ourselves, who now specialise in training and recruitment for the motor industry.
We do charge a relatively small fee for this course. Two reasons:
1) It shows a future motor dealer employer that you are serious and willing to invest in your car sales career
2) It covers our costs for the event.
However, we will make you two promises in return:
1) When you pass the course we guarantee you an interview or assessment day with a leading motor dealer group
2) we will refund your course fee in full when we successfully secure you your new car sales job!
Sound good? Read on to learn whether this is the opportunity for you…
- The retail motor industry offers many benefits over other retail industries. For a start, a successful car sales executive can expect to earn between £40-60k depending upon the brand and group they work with.
- You will also benefit from perks such as a brand-new company car every 3 to 6 months.
- The motor trade is also renowned for its fair contracts – you will usually expect to receive at least 20 days holiday p/a, as well as a full time/permanent contract.
- The car showroom is also a fantastic environment to work in. You are surrounded by lovely new vehicles, like minded work colleagues and customers looking to purchase a vehicle that suits their needs.
- There are multiple aspects of job satisfaction in car sales. This includes helping customers who may not know much about cars find a car that suits all their needs and within their budget.
- You will also receive commission per sale, so everything you do equates to additional wages. There is no minimum sales to activate bonuses, or team bonuses that effect your personal earnings if colleagues are slacking.
- All-in-all, what you put into car sales will dictate what you gain from it. And it can be extremely lucrative with excellent job satisfaction!
We require you to possess the following:
- Full UK driving licence
- Have a positive, can-do attitude!
- Have some previous customer facing experience
- Genuine customer-focused outlook
- The desire to increase your earning potential, limited only by the effort you put in.
Course details and our promise to you!
If you feel that this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for and want to learn more about how to get into car sales, then here’s the fine detail:
- This is a one-day sales training and recruitment course.
- Throughout the course you will be given a full and impartial view into car sales by our training team, who are all former motor sales people. You can expect to learn a ‘day in the life’ of a car sales executive, as well as the working conditions, hours, etc – everything you need to know so you can decide whether this is the job for you.
- You will benefit from a one-day basic sales training course designed to give you a fast and informed start to your life in car sales. We give you the skills you need to be successful in this career. Richard -our training team leader- is the former Group Sales Training Manager for Perrys Motor Group, one of the largest motor retailers in the UK.
- We provide a certificate upon successful completion of the course, recognised by dealers across the country. We also act as personal agents for you should you wish to continue in your quest to join the retail motor industry. We know who the best companies and brands are to work for in your area and will help you get it right first time.
- All you are required to do is take one day off from your current employment (if employed) to attend the course. This is by far the best way to do it – learn the job, learn the skills and make an informed decision about whether this is right for you. Don’t quit your job, jump in the deep end (maybe with a bad employer!) and then be left either regretting it or out of work completely! Take the safe option, invest in a day of your time with us and our industry leading, candidate-focused training and recruitment support.
- As mentioned, we charge a small fee of £99 for the course, which predominantly covers the cost of venue hire and refreshments. However, when we successfully get you a job with one of our car sales clients, we will refund your course fee in full!
Asking yourself ‘how can I get into car sales?’ Don’t delay…
Want more information? Or maybe you’re not available for this one but would like to know about other planned events? Check out our Open Events Page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.