Our client is a stable & reputable franchised main dealer looking to recruit an experienced After Sales Manager to join their team at their dealership on the North/West Yorkshire border.
You will be responsible for the day to day operation of all aftersales elements of their dual franchise operation. The aftersales team comprises of; 2 service advisors, 6 techs, part-time warranty clerk, parts manager, parts person and service driver.
Direct reporting to the Group General Manager. Refreshingly direct and without the ‘usual’ PLC red tape!
A comprehensive benefits package including:
- Basic salary will be in line with the calibre of applicant and highly competitive for this role. £40k+ OTE for the successful applicant plus usual benefits.
- Company Car & fuel where required
- Pension Scheme with employer contribution, and additional benefits schemes available.
We are looking for an experienced after sales manager who has the following responsibility experience:
- Previous automotive service management experience
- Kerridge DMS experience
- Good communicator and positive team management skills
- Good departmental time management and effective at achieving deadlines.
- Customer focused and driven to provide an exceptional customer experience, prepared to ‘go the extra mile’.
- Effective controls of: Workshop loading, Efficiency, Productivity, minimise idle time, a ‘right first-time approach’, timely warranty claims.
- A ‘hands-on’ style of management and leadership, this is not an ‘office only’ job.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above requirements – Thank You.
Should you wish to be considered for this motor dealership After Sales Manager position, or would like to discuss it further, please apply online now!
*JumpStart Referral Scheme*
Not interested but think you know someone who might be? Refer them to us and earn a £100 referral reward upon successful placement of your referral candidate! No catches! Simply apply for this role (filling in your own details first) and in the ‘Message’ section of the application form type the persons full name and contact info (email address and/or phone) to register yourself for the referral bonus scheme. If we haven’t already got their details then you will be eligible for the £100 referral bonus paid directly to you should we manage to get the person this job!