Our client is one of the largest UK main dealer groups who enjoy an excellent reputation within the industry. They are looking to recruit an experienced Service Manager for one of its volume franchise dealerships based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
We are looking for an experienced automotive Service / After Sales Manager with the ability to run a medium sized service department.
Responsibilities will include;
- Day to day operational responsibilities for Service Reception, Service Workshop and support personnel
- Measuring and Driving; Hours sold, Efficiency, Productivity, Cost Control
- Achieving dealership objectives, targets and budgets
- Managing the Team
- Managing Electronic Vehicle Health Check programme
- Ensuring your team are adhering to all health and safety requirements
- Responsible for your department – planning, forecasting, revising plans on an ongoing basis
- Working to achieve all business objectives
- Maintaining Dealership Standards in your Department
- Ensuring a Customer Complaints process is in place and any complaints dealt with swiftly and professionally
This group offers industry leading salary packages. You can expect to earn:
- Competitive Basic salary variable, based on experience, around £30k
- Commission package will allow an OTE in excess of £40k p/a
- Company Car
- Pension Scheme with employer contribution
The company has a healthy reputation for promoting from within and across divisions. This could lead to ample regional/area after sales opportunities in the future.
- Have demonstrable solid performance and results from your previous Service Manager positions
- A proven track record in running a service department, managing a workshop and service reception
- Customer Centric, with a strong focus on CSI, customer retention and satisfaction (current CSI in the upper quartile in the UK league).
- Solid technical background
- Ability to lead an after sales team, firmly but fairly, strong on system and controls
- Be a leader not just a Manager
- Good with service department CRM, Bookings, Follow-up
- Ability to drive Service, MOT and Repair bookings to achieve hours sold, productivity and efficiency
- Experience in implementing and running eVHC
- Strong control on debtors
- Effective control of service loan / hire cars
- Be an outstanding communicator
- Be able to identify strengths and weaknesses in your team, able to address these with; Coaching, Training & Support
- Be ‘commercially aware’ in all aspects of your business
- A full UK driving licence
- Enthusiasm and Flexibility
Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above requirements – Thank You.
Should you wish to be considered for this automotive Service Manager position, or would like to discuss it further, apply online now!
Not interested but think you know someone who might be? Refer them to us and pocket a cool £100 referral bonus if we manage to get them the job!*
*No catches! Simply apply for this role (filling in your own details first) and in the ‘Message’ section of the application form type the persons full name and contact info (email address and/or phone) to register yourself for the referral bonus scheme. If we haven’t already got their details in our database then you will be eligible for a £100 referral bonus paid directly to you should we manage to get the person this job!