Our client is a highly successful UK franchised main dealer group, we are looking to recruit an exceptional Branch Manager to take control of one of their Lancashire dealerships.
You will have overall responsibility for all departments on site and reporting directly to the divisional director. In particular you will be ‘hands-on’ running the sales department. Therefore a solid understanding of Service and Parts is required as well the experience and ability to run the sales department. As such working weekends with a day off through the week will be the norm.
A comprehensive benefits package including:
- An established and experienced, high performing motor group
- Basic salary between £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, with a realistic OTE allowing you to earn in excess of £70,000 p/a.
- Company Car
- Pension Scheme with employer contribution, and additional benefits schemes available.
This company is stable, reputable and high achieving, with a rare management opportunity now available to the successful applicant.
We are looking for an experienced sales / branch manager, who has management experience in this role with a main dealer group.
You must have:
- The ability to market, measure and manage used vehicle retail pricing
- The ability to source used car stock
- Be able to motivate, measure and manage the sales force
- Have a strong focus on customer care and satisfaction which is paramount to meet and exceed CSI & sales targets.
- Have and be able to demonstrate excellent results in this role in previous employment within the UK retail motor industry.
- Importantly – you must possess a passion and enthusiasm to excel within a team of this stature.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above requirements – Thank You.
Should you wish to be considered for this motor dealership Branch Manager position, or would like to discuss it further, please apply online now!
Not interested but think you know someone who might be? Refer them to us and pocket a cool £100 referral bonus if we manage to get them the job!*
*No catches! Simply apply for this role (filling in your own details first) and in the ‘Message’ section of the application form type the persons full name and contact info (email address and/or phone) to register yourself for the referral bonus scheme. If we haven’t already got their details in our database then you will be eligible for a £100 referral bonus paid directly to you should we manage to get the person this job!