Our client, a successful car dealership in Scunthorpe, North Lincs, is looking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with experience in the UK motor industry.
Responsibilities will include;
- Creating and pitching marketing activity to senior management which will drive engagement with the brand and footfall on site
- Content creation and copy writing responsibilities
- Marketing schedule creation and management, both for production and delivery of campaigns
- Measuring effectiveness of campaigns and involvement in ROI meetings with management
- Day-to-day management of the business online branding and direct marketing – via website and social media
- Utilise our agencies and marketing partners to deliver results as cost effectively as possible
- Deliver a strong and consistent brand image across all online platforms
A competitive salary package of £20,000-£23,000 p/a (depending upon experience) is on offer, along with the following additional opportunities and benefits:
- An opportunity to further your career and experience managerial responsibilities
- An opportunity to take ownership of campaigns and follow through to analysing effectiveness
- Competitive benefits package in line with our company policy
Have experience working for a UK-based motor sales company (on dealership or head-office) with specific remit for delivering a digital/online marketing strategy. It is essential you are a can-do individual, with a positive attitude and a determination to continuously learn and improve. Ideally you would be able to:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the marketing mix and successful marketing strategy pertaining to the motor industry in the UK
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of online marketing platforms, especially with regards to growing social media engagement and influence
- Provide benchmark statistics for previous campaigns you have been involved in, to aid budget setting and ROI forecasting
- Design and deliver a consistent brand image across all platforms
- Work with colleagues and external consultants to promote and drive footfall for physical showroom sales events
- Demonstrate a willingness to take on additional responsibility over time and broaden your knowledge and skills within this role
Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above requirements – Thank You.
Should you wish to be considered for this motor dealership digital marketing executive role, or would like to discuss it further, apply online now!
Not interested but think you know someone who might be? Refer them to us and pocket a cool £100 referral bonus if we manage to get them the job!*
*No catches! Simply apply for this role (filling in your own details first) and in the ‘Message’ section of the application form type the persons full name and contact info (email address and/or phone) to register yourself for the referral bonus scheme. If we haven’t already got their details in our database then you will be eligible for a £100 referral bonus paid directly to you should we manage to get the person this job!