Our client is an established and successful dealership looking to recruit an Enquiries Executive to join their car dealership in North Lincolnshire.
- Inbound enquiry handling across all channels, primarily telephone, live chat and email.
- Day-to-day diary management of all customer enquiries
- Full training course provided by an external company, industry leaders in enquiry and lead management skills training and process.
- Outbound customer satisfaction and follow up
- 5 days per week, with weekend work on a rota. Rota’s flexible with co-workers to give excellent work-life balance for this type of role.
- A highly competitive basic salary of £20,000 p/a
- On Target Earnings of £35,000 for a fully trained Enquiries Executive. This bonus scheme is uncapped and can be extremely rewarding.
We are looking for a personable, customer oriented individual to offer exceptional first impressions by telephone, email, live chat & face-to-face. Ultimately we require the following experience and skills:
- Customer handling experience by telephone is essential
- A desire to deliver high quality customer service experience and to deliver information in a timely fashion
- Experience and desire to work in a busy environment whereby each customer contact is varied and rewarding
- Able to work within a set workflow and process in order to achieve excellent customer appointment efficiencies
- Open minded and willing to learn new skills and best-practice process
- Computer literate
- CRM/electronic diary system experience is beneficial but not essential (training provided)
Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above requirements – Thank You.
Should you wish to be considered for this car dealership Enquiries Executive position, or would like to discuss it further, please apply online now!
*JumpStart Referral Scheme*
Not interested but think you know someone who might be? Refer them to us and earn a £100 referral reward upon successful placement of your referral candidate! No catches! Simply apply for this role (filling in your own details first) and in the ‘Message’ section of the application form type the persons full name and contact info (email address and/or phone) to register yourself for the referral bonus scheme. If we haven’t already got their details then you will be eligible for the £100 referral bonus paid directly to you should we manage to get the person this job!