Our client is a reputable dealer group looking to recruit a Group Accountant looking after their sites in the North East.
- Multi-site responsibility with 5 staff reporting directly to you
- Based at the head office site 4 days of the week, with 1 day visiting another site
- Oversee all aspects of financial control of the business, including payroll, debtors, new & used cars, reporting directly to the Board of Directors.
A highly competitive salary package upwards of £40,000 p/a (final salary agreed depending upon candidate) with a typical benefits package including:
- Company car
- Private medical cover after 12 months
- Pension Scheme with employer contribution, and additional benefits schemes available.
We are looking for an experienced motor dealer accountant with the following skills and experiences:
- Previous automotive accountancy experience (either single site or small cluster)
- A good understanding of new and used car accounting, including accounting for new car bonus schemes, etc
- Good communicator and positive team management skills
- Good departmental time management and effective at achieving deadlines.
- Strong financial reporting skills
- Effective cost control and business efficency
Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above requirements – Thank You.
Should you wish to be considered for this motor Group Accountant position, or would like to discuss it further, please apply online now!
*JumpStart Referral Scheme*
Not interested but think you know someone who might be? Refer them to us and earn a £100 referral reward upon successful placement of your referral candidate! No catches! Simply apply for this role (filling in your own details first) and in the ‘Message’ section of the application form type the persons full name and contact info (email address and/or phone) to register yourself for the referral bonus scheme. If we haven’t already got their details then you will be eligible for the £100 referral bonus paid directly to you should we manage to get the person this job!