Our client is an established and successful dealership looking to recruit an automotive-experienced Management Accountant to join their team in North Lincolnshire. This is a busy, high volume site, summary of key responsibilities within the role are highlighted below:
- Monthly directors report
- KPI management
- VAT returns
- Payroll supervision
- Annual directors report
- Internal Audits
- Manage a team of four in the accounts department
- A highly competitive basic salary of £50,000 p/a for an experienced dealership accountant applicant
- Pension package
- Car package available
We are looking for a motor trade experienced dealership management accountant, ultimately requiring the following experience and skills:
- Experienced in dealership management accounts and Automotive DMS systems
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Pro-active with efficiency and process improvements
- Strong inter-departmental communication skills
Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above requirements – Thank You.
Should you wish to be considered for this car dealership Management Accountant position, or would like to discuss it further, please apply online now!
*JumpStart Referral Scheme*
Not interested but think you know someone who might be? Refer them to us and earn a £100 referral reward upon successful placement of your referral candidate! No catches! Simply apply for this role (filling in your own details first) and in the ‘Message’ section of the application form type the persons full name and contact info (email address and/or phone) to register yourself for the referral bonus scheme. If we haven’t already got their details then you will be eligible for the £100 referral bonus paid directly to you should we manage to get the person this job!