Our client is a well respected vehicle dealer looking to recruit an experienced Motor Dealer Senior Parts Advisor for one of their large and expanding site in West Sussex.
This position would suit an ambitious Parts Advisor looking to progress their career.
This is a high volume very busy site, parts ordering and booking to individual jobs as the parts arrive is an absolute must. Fast moving service items are stock items, but a high volume of parts are ordered specifically job by job. Therefore you must be organised, good with planning ahead and time management.
You will work liaising closely with the Workshop Controller and your role will provide administration (only) support when the workshop controller is on holiday etc. That cover is provided for you in return of course.
Salary Package commensurate with qualification and experience.
If successful you can look forward to several benefits including the following:
- A competitive salary package.
- Large company benefits package including pension.
- You must have motor dealership parts advisor experience.
- Be versatile and flexible with the ability to multi-task.
- Have a ‘Can-Do’ attitude, with a ‘head-down crack-on’ work ethic.
- Strong Admin skills
- Good with process and controls
- Good time management and be able to order parts to tight deadlines
- Must have the ability and confidence to handle the parts ordering / booking for very high volumes of workshop jobs
- Working closely with the workshop controller and providing a level of ‘administrative’ cover when the workshop controller is on holiday etc
For more details on this Senior Parts Advisor role, apply now!
For additional Parts Department roles across the UK check out our other vacancies on CV Library and jumpstartrecruitment.co.uk.
Not interested but think you know someone who might be? Refer them to us and pocket a cool £100 referral bonus if we manage to get them the job!*
*No catches! Simply apply for this role (filling in your own details first) and in the ‘Message’ section of the application form type the persons full name and contact info (email address and/or phone) to register yourself for the referral bonus scheme. If we haven’t already got their details in our database then you will be eligible for a £100 referral bonus paid directly to you should we successfully appoint your referred candidate!