Our client is an established and successful dealership looking to recruit a high performing Sales Manager to join their large used car site in North Lincolnshire.
- Sales Management responsibility for 10 sales execs and one sales controller, sitting alongside a fellow Sales Manager.
- Day-to-day control of the sales department including; sales process, deal stacking, stock management, profit retention, delivery of high customer satisfaction standards.
A highly competitive salary package upwards of £70,000 OTE p/a (final basic salary agreed depending upon candidate) with a typical benefits package including company car, pension and other benefits available.
We are looking for an experienced motor dealer Sales Manager with the following skills and experience:
- Previous automotive Sales Management experience (preferably high volume sales)
- A good mind for selling and delivering over 200 units per month, strong interdepartmental control ensuring timely prep, pdi and handover schedules.
- Professional and demanding individual who can personally deliver exceptional customer service and demands the same of their staff.
- Strong deal stack and profit optimisation skills, including daily coaching of sales staff and second facing when sales exec/controller are unable.
- Strong reporting skills and upward management, thinking one step ahead regarding targets and performance.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above requirements – Thank You.
Should you wish to be considered for this car dealership Sales Manager position, or would like to discuss it further, please apply online now!
*JumpStart Referral Scheme*
Not interested but think you know someone who might be? Refer them to us and earn a £100 referral reward upon successful placement of your referral candidate! No catches! Simply apply for this role (filling in your own details first) and in the ‘Message’ section of the application form type the persons full name and contact info (email address and/or phone) to register yourself for the referral bonus scheme. If we haven’t already got their details then you will be eligible for the £100 referral bonus paid directly to you should we manage to get the person this job!