Our client is a massively successful volume franchise main dealer looking to recruit an exceptional Used Car Sales Manager to join their team at their dealership in Nottingham.
A comprehensive benefits package including:
- An experienced, high performing team of senior management who have the budget and ability to assist you with regards to stock levels, deal stacking teams, support staff and dedicated vehicle prep team.
- Basic salary of around £45,000 with a realistic OTE allowing you to earn in excess of £70,000 p/a.
- Company Car
- Pension Scheme with employer contribution, and additional benefits schemes available.
This company is stable, reputable and high achieving, with a rare management opportunity now available to the successful applicant.
We are looking for an experienced used car sales manager, who has management experience in this role with a main dealer group.
You must have:
- The ability to source large volumes of stock (200+ vehicles p/m) for the right money
- The ability to market, measure and manage used vehicle retail pricing for a stock of 200_ vehicles
- Be able to motivate, measure and manage a large sales force of over 15 people
- Have a strong focus on customer care and satisfaction which is paramount to meet and exceed CSI & sales targets.
- Have and be able to demonstrate excellent results in this role in previous employment within the UK retail motor industry.
- Importantly – you must possess a passion and enthusiasm to excel within a team of this stature.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above requirements – Thank You.
Should you wish to be considered for this motor dealership Used Car Sales Manager position, or would like to discuss it further, apply online now!
Not interested but think you know someone who might be? Refer them to us and pocket a cool £100 referral bonus if we manage to get them the job!*
*No catches! Simply apply for this role (filling in your own details first) and in the ‘Message’ section of the application form type the persons full name and contact info (email address and/or phone) to register yourself for the referral bonus scheme. If we haven’t already got their details in our database then you will be eligible for a £100 referral bonus paid directly to you should we manage to get the person this job!